Caring Catalog Community Sponsorships
November 28 - December 9 | Caring Cash Drawings
Thanks to our presenting sponsor, Dawson Insurance/Marsh & McLennan Agency, special drawings will take place throughout the Caring Catalog totaling $10,000. More details will be released closer to the launch of the Caring Catalog. Stay tuned!
November 28| Jumpstart Sponsor
Sponsored by Thoreson Steffes Trust Company
Our friends at Thoreson Steffes Trust Company have generously donated $5,000 to be awarded to Caring Catalog participants.
November 28 | Go LIVE Day & Funday Monday
- Facebook Share: Share our Facebook Go LIVE video for a chance to win $1,000 for a Caring Catalog charity of your choice.
- Funday Monday
Sponsored by Bremer Bank
- Funday Monday: Give to a Caring Catalog charity. For each donation that organization receives, they'll be entered into a drawing to receive $1,000 to put toward their fundraising goal. The drawing will take place the following Tuesday and announced on Facebook.
November 29 | GivingTuesday & FM Area Foundation Holiday Open House
Sponsored by Alerus
- GivingTuesday Drawing: We will hold a special drawing in the morning on GivingTuesday, thanks to our sponsor, Alerus. One lucky nonprofit will win $2,000 for their Caring Catalog request. Thank you Alerus!
Sponsored by Wells Fargo
- GivingTuesday Drawing: We will hold a special drawing in the afternoon on GivingTuesday, thanks to our sponsor, Wells Fargo. Four lucky nonprofits will win $500 for their Caring Catalog request. Thank you Wells Fargo!
The FM Area Foundation will host a Holiday Open House from 8:30 am until 11:30 am. Please join us for cocoa, cookies and holiday cheer! We will have Caring Cash giveaways, swag and an ugly sweater contest!
The FM Area Foundation is holding a Ugly Sweater Contest for attendees of the Holiday Open House. Winner will receive $1,000 towards Caring Catalog participant(s) of winners choice.
- Ugly Sweater Contest $1,000
November 30 | Heartland Trust Company Giveaway
Sponsored by Heartland Trust Company
Our friends at Heartland Trust Company are awarding $1,000 towards a Caring Catalog participant's fundraising goal.
December 1 | 2nd Annual Holiday Spirit Award
Sponsored by Dacotah Paper Co.
Let your holiday spirit shine! Whether it’s a festive outfit, an ugly sweater, a decked out office or your over-the-top lights display--we want to see it all. Channel your inner Clark Griswold or Buddy the Elf and post your photo on December 1 on Facebook or Instagram. The winner, chosen by our staff, will win $1,000 for their favorite Caring Catalog charity. You must tag the FM Area Foundation and use hashtag #FMAreaCaringCatalog to qualify. We’ll announce the winner in the comments on our Facebook and Instagram post by noon on Friday, Dec. 2.
December 2 | Bell Bank Giveaway
Sponsored by Bell Bank
Our friends at Bell Bank are awarding $2,000 to Caring Catalog Particpant(s) fundraising goals.
December 5 | Funday Monday
Sponsored by Choice Financial
Give to a Caring Catalog charity. For each donation that organization receives, they'll be entered into a drawing to receive $1,000 to put toward their fundraising goal. The drawing will take place the following Tuesday and announced on Facebook.
December 6 | US Bank Giveaway
Sponsored by US Bank
Our friends at US Bank are awarding $2,000 towards a Caring Catalog participant's fundraising goal(s).
December 7 | Widmer Roel Giveaway
Sponsored by Widmer Roel
Our friends at Widmer Roel are awarding $1,000 towards a Caring Catalog participant's fundraising goal.
December 8| Mission Moment Award
Sponsored by Charles and Linda Moses Foundation Fund
You love your nonprofit that you work for, sit on the board of directors or support financially. Tell us your why in the comments of this Facebook post, whether it be a comment, a photo or even a video. The winner will be selected by 12pm on Friday the 9th of December. Tag the FM Area Foundation and use hashtag #FMAreaCaringCatalog to qualify.
December 9| 1st International Bank & Trust Giveaway
Sponsored by 1st International Bank & Trust
Our friends at 1st International Bank and Trust are closing out the Caring Catalog with a $2,000 giveaway.